Read this blog to know how to backup Outlook messages to PDF in three ways. It can help to backup Outlook emails in PDF with direct, manual & automated solutions.
Are you looking for a solution to solve how to backup Outlook messages to PDF with attachments? Then you can trust this blog that will help to backup Outlook messages to PDF with a direct, manual method but both methods are not useful in every condition so we will also explain an alternative solution that can perfectly backup Outlook MSG emails to PDF. Read this blog till the end and grab the opportunity to completely backup Outlook email messages to PDF without any issue.
How to Backup Outlook messages to PDF Directly
If you are handling Outlook and need to save few MS Outlook mails in PDF then you can backup Outlook mail in PDF directly by provided print option. Because Outlook supports this option to save emails in PDF documents. So if you are having requirement to do this task, then follow the given steps –
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your desktop screen.
- Select mail which need to backup in PDF Adobe.
- Then go to File Menu >> Print option.
- Choose Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Click on print-options from Microsoft Print to PDF option to backup Outlook emails to PDF with attachments (if your printer is saved as default printer then it will save emails to PDF with attachments.)
- Tick on ‘save emails to PDF with attachments’ option and click on OK button.
How to Backup Outlook MSG messages to PDF manually
If you have backup of Outlook mail messages as MSG file format and want to backup Outlook MSG to PDF Adobe then you can follow the given steps –
- Select MSG file which you have needed to save in PDF.
- Open it with MS Outlook and go to File menu
- Choose Save as option and save the file in HTML file format at your desired location.
- Now go to saved HTML file location and open the file in MS Word.
- Go to File menu and choose Export option.
- Then click on Create PDF/ XPS documents option and choose create PDF/ XPS option.
- Save the file in PDF format at your desired location.
Note – repeat the process to backup multiple Outlook mails/ MSG in PDF because it can save single mail in PDF format. Direct method cannot save emails to PDF with attachments if your printer is not saved as default printer. The manual method cannot save Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. Both methods are useful only for few emails and sometimes these don’t provide exact results. So before following it, you should think once.
How to Backup Outlook messages to PDF with an Alternative solution
If you are not satisfied with the above manual & direct method or don’t want to go with the above-explained solutions then you can go with PCVARE MSG to PDF Converter that is created with advanced functionalities which helps to backup Outlook MSG emails to PDF. It enables to backup .msg files of Outlook in PDF with all mail components – metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks, unread status, etc. It is simple to use for quickly export Outlook MSG files to PDF with attachments. It can backup Outlook messages to PDF with multiple file naming options – from+ subject + date, subject + from+ date, from+ subject +date, etc.
It also supports the ‘Convert Attachments as PDF’ option that can simply backup Outlook emails & their attachments in PDF without missing any details. It provides a free demo edition to check out its working efficiency and know-how to backup Outlook emails in PDF. With a free demo of the PCVARE MSG Migration tool, you can export 25 MSG emails from Outlook in PDF at free of cost. Therefore, you can check all explained solutions to know how to backup Outlook emails to PDF.